BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Busy Day...and exhausted...

I worked yesterday. It is January... why are girls already buying their prom dresses. I sold 2 prom dresses... no wedding gowns... it was hectic! Bridal Saturdays are definitely CRAZY! My feet hurt, and on top of it I was sick yesterday... so I didn't use the best of my selling techniques. This one girl refused to reschedule another appointment and demanded i help her try on all the dresses she wanted.. we do hour & a half blocks of time for each bride and if they need more time they need to reschedule... so needless to say 2 hours and some change later I was still with the same bride who just had no idea what she wanted. It's common, but work with me! I've done the best that I could with you, and I'm not feeling well! jeez! So I have this crazy work schedule which is NOTHING like the availability that I wrote down for these people so I need to get with the manager who makes the schedule and get her to fix it because I have A LOT to do this week.

Today I need to get to work on my paperwork for A&T. Because Monday morning, I have a feeling, the rest of A&T and I will be standing in line trying to get the information we need. It's better I have everything complete tonight and go from there... Melissa said if I needed her to, she would go with me and help me find everything I need.... I've only hung out at A&T with her... lol I have no idea where actual buildings and offices are... so it's going to be an adventure. I was going to plan to take 6 classes (18 credit hours) but my mom said maybe I should take less than that... stay full time but use this first semester to kinda ease myself in... because Universities are different! I don't know... I will see what happens when I get there and meet with an advisor...

Other than paperwork, I would like to try to finish my bathroom... and get that squared away... so far it looks really good, and I'm loving it! My step family is GONE!!!!!! Thank God!!! That means I won't have to see them for a very long time!!! But I guess thats all for my today!

1 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Just wanted you to know that I am with you. I really miss the school on Market St.!

What do you do with girls who look like train wrecks in their dresses, no matter what? Lipstick on a pig, you know?